Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Catching up ..Part 2...

 
Summer Part 2...
We LOVE summer ..and There is a few things we really really love about summer one is
SLUR PEES!! Lots of them ...and my boys loves them 2!
 
Hayden and Grayson did a lot of this this summer, Building forts with whatever they could find to build them with ... they were a little disappointed when they found out they could not build a tree house..

Hayden also Played soccer this summer .. he was U5...and on the Tim Horton's Avalanche team ... and who was his awesome coach , just 2 days after I gave birth to Abbi!! ME!!! hahah ok to be honest I took 2 weeks off and my dad coached him ..and then I came out and tried to run around with out looking like I was still 6 months pregnant ... But I loved it It was Great . to be able to get back into soccer and teach one of my own kids how to play.. gosh I remember having my dad as a coach when I was Haydens age ... and I was one proud momma!


We also LOVE to camp and we do lots of it ... the 2 mains places we go is Kalispell mt ... we hang out in Whitefish and swim and play with the kids...

Lots of Singing ..only from those who can sing ! rest of us just listen !

Lots of soaking up the sun...swimming...
 
even when the water is Freezing leave it to Auntie Kayla to jump in and rescue the kids that is floating away when know one else will....I still owe you one mic!

 
Summer and Camping is not Mcclung style if it does not include A LOT of Ice Cream!




The Greatest Camping Trip for 2012.. McClung Hubbard camp out ..
Way back in the day , Before I really New Mandy and one Random day called her up when Pregnant to ask her about acupuncture.. In the course of the conversation we decided we kind aliked each other and should go camping ....and so it started the annual kokanussa Mcclung /Hubbard Camp out ...and Each year it just keeps getting better!
The Kids always plays so good ...



WE always Get lots of Ice cream ( can it get any better.....

Then this ...honestly Nate ..so Cute!! )



We Play hard But relax even more.. that was the best part of the trip ,we had 2 Great days of hot weather , were we hung out down on the beach ALL day .. swam , played , ate, napped , and swam some more..



WE went Turtle hunting ....and the kids went craw fish hunting ... to this day my kids are a little scared by them...



We Even had an awesome show/Talent show put on by the kids .. Honestly the most amazing things I have ever seen..



and The kids were more then excited that " Uncle mo"came .. and ""Auntie Kayla""...they had a great time playing with them..
 
 




and Its Never a good camping trip..unless something goes wrong .. like a smoke alarm going off in the trailer and not knowing how to shout it off... or it raining for 2 days , or Bradshaw having a gall bladder atact and having to sit in the car in the middle of the night in pain..or mom driving over Haydens bike he just learned how to ride... it was a little bent . The food tasting kinda bad.. not a fan of \thrives taco meat. but all in all it was a AWESOME trip..and were counting down till this years McClung Hubbard camp out!

No comments: