Monday, April 16, 2012

FInally....

Well the day is almost here .. less the 12 hours till I head into the hospital to start the process of having this baby... and I'm so........
excited to finally have a end in sight
extremely nervous for the pain that lays ahead
worried about not having an epidural
happy to know I get to hold this baby very soon
scared that its going to take forever
overjoyed for the boys and that they will get to meet there new sibling very soon
uncertain about what to name this baby ( having no names picked out , might be a problem)
Afraid that they will have to turn me away cause there is no bed available
full of love ,knowing that I get to be a mother again really soon..... I can not wait to meet this little spirit and have them join our earthly family!!
 41.5 weeks and very pregnant

Our last family photo of just the 4 of us!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

YOU CAN DO IT! Hope everything goes smoothly, and can't wait to hear the news!

Amy said...

Yay! I woke up excited for you, thinking it's FINALLY baby day for Megan! I look forward to hearing the birth story, and if this is a boy or girl, as do you I'm sure haha!