Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines...

Our valentines was great! Bradsaw spoiled me with beautiful roses and a dozen mini cupcakes from  crazy cakes.
For our date we went out the weekend before with Mandy and Peter , to the presidents ball.. It was fun , we got all dressed up and went for dinner and then headed to dance the night away... I worked that day so my feet were killing me already and I was wearing heels so I ended up sitting and watching more dancing then actually dancing, but the music was great and I was happy to be out with no kids and just Bradshaw ...

This past Friday we went on the date I planned for us for valentines day.. we have been a little stressed so I arranged a spa day for the two of us... IT started with Bradshaw getting a message and me a facial... then Bradshaw moved onto a pedicure... and I got a manicure.  IT felt amazing. We heading to the mall after to get Bradshaw's hair cut at the new barber shop, he also got himself a hot shave with a straight blade... we walked around and checked out the new tea store.. we bought some amazing smelling herbal loose tea... and I bought a drink and sat and read while he got his treatment ... It was amazing to just sit and relax! After we headed out for dinner to Montana's... we ate great food , and visited and just enjoyed being together for the whole afternoon. I must say its hard sometimes to remember what it was like with no kids ...and all the alone time you got to spend with each other. But our job as parents quickly came back to us after dinner when we went to go get the boys and found out that Grayson was sick all afternoon with diarrhea and Hayden with a bad cold...


No comments: