Tuesday, February 28, 2012

back in with comfy...Pregnancy journal

If you would have seen me last week and asked how I was hanging in there , I would of replied with "Great", I feel good , I'm not to uncomfortable, I would have even have gone on to say I could stay like this for a while ... I'm not ready for this baby at all and don;t really have any desire to have it anytime soon!

Well its amazing what a week can do... cause I feel almost 100% different ... I do think it all started the weekend after I worked last ..about 2 weekends ago... the next day I could barley walk or sit or lay, from all the walking I did that weekend, but I felt like by the next week I was back to normal again....then  this past couple weeks of helping with the reno .. pushed me right over... Walking up and down the stairs a million times a day , loading things up and down especially cause our kitchen is down there... you can imagine .." mom I need a drink", "I'm hungry can I have a snack?", o crap I left the phone down there again....trek back down and up again.. I tell you , if you heard me you would think I was going to pass out the way I'm breathing when I hit the top of the stairs....
I feel like the more tired and soar I get the more I need to push myself to get everything done around our house so that the last couple weeks I can really relax or try to before this baby comes.... and were so close to getting the kitchen finished .. so in the mean time I have been busy loading boxes up stairs to put away in the new kitchen , organizing the living room which has not been cleaned since we started the reno, cleaning out the office down stairs which is were the kitchen stuff has been stored for the past month , and trying to turn our down stairs family room back into a family room! oooo and I have been busy painting the babies room and getting it all ready and set up.... It kinda feels like a never ending job.....

Now as for being pregnant.... I have officially had to turn to the comfy stage of pregnancy , as of this week I feel I have lost the cuteness of being pregnant , I know longer look in the mirror and think these clothes do look pretty cute on me .... I think its mostly cause nothing fits, this week I had to turn to the bag of dreaded maternity shirts ... the ugly ones that make you look like a tent... but non of my bigger non pregnancy shirts fit anymore and I see no point in buying new ones... so a tent is what I get to look like... my pants I can only tolerate for small amount of time ,so when when I go out of the house , my jeans go on and when I get home off they come and PJ's pants or sweats take there place... its all about the comfort.....
.I have also noticed this week , that bending down no longer happens quickly , I have to squat down to pick anything up and host myself back up most the time using a wall close by or chair ...Hayden has even been there to help me a few times.
.My stomach just hurts I swear this child picks the same spot over and over to kick me cause my bottom right side is bruised ... and when it moves over there I about drop to the ground in pain... and its always moving around....
. I definitely have the waddle ... though I try to hide that when I walk in public... I don't want to also look like a fat penguin
. I'm tired of peeing once to twice in the middle of the night , most the time its when I just get comfy and then I have to roll myself back over and roll out of bed to get to the bathroom...
. I'm just tired all the time... I want to sleep!!! and sleep is what I'm not getting right now , and well I know that soon I will be lacking even more of it and this make me a little grumpy...

so compared to a couple weeks ago , if you asked me again if I was ready I would say .. NO NO NO .. I'm still not ready , my house is not together , we have nothing ready for this baby.. not one thing in place....... I'm scared out of my mind to have the baby , I have still not hit that " I can handle the pain , just to have my baby in my arms" stage, though I do feel I get closer to that each day. I'm looking forward to meeting him or her, finding out what it is.... and I can say I'm super excited to stay in the hospital  away from my house and my kids.... that does sound pretty appalling to me right now... I am also looking forward to the bonding time you get to have with your husband....and that great feeling you get after you push the baby out and your stomach is empty again... like the defleated balloon... all that pressure is gone !! That does sound pretty good right now!

No comments: