Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love...

I feel like cause today is the day of Love , I wanted to reflect a little on my love I have for my husband... I need to take more time reflecting on how lucky I really am . I go on with my days not even noticing just how wonderful Bradshaw is... so today Is the day I want to make sure he knows that I notice just how wonderful he is ...
Since we have been together 5 years I thought I would only list my top 5 things that I Love about him 
(though I really could make a list of 100) 

1. He makes me feel so important : Not a day goes by that Bradshaw does not let me know somehow that he appreciates all that I do for him and the boys, or that I'm beautiful, or that he feels like the luckiest guy to have me as a wife.... I always feel loved and important! 

2. He sacrifices so much of his time for the boys and I. A classic day with Bradshaw consists of him going to work, but not before he helps me out in the morning with feeding the boys , or changing a diaper...after work he plays with the kids giving me even just a moment to catch my breath and relax.. or he helps out with dinner... then most nights he is putting the kids to bed or reading books, and if it was a bad day, he offers for me to take a break , go somewhere  or have a bath ... allowing me the night off .. even though he worked all day !! He is always sacrificing for me and I love him so much for it !! 

3. I might not give him enough credit for this one .. but he is a hopeless romantic... and I do LOVE that about him ... I have someone who will always be wiling to watch a good chick flick, go on a date , or write me a cute love note... 

4. He is always the first to say " I'm sorry" this is a big one cause I being from the Thom family .. lack this attribute . I'm hard headed and don't like to talk things through. Bradshaw on the other hand always is willing to fix things even if it is my fault. He will take the blame and say I'm sorry even if he did nothing wrong.. 

5.He is a wonderful example to me and my boys.... he was raised the old fashion way of treating a girl with respect. His example of how he holds doors for me, ladies first, putting on my coat has rubbed off on my boys already and I appreciate the good strong behaviors he shows our children.. He is also a wonderful example of charity and service. He is often noticing things we can do for others, or ways to help someone out. He always makes me want to be better and come closer to Christ, and find many moments to teach our children wonderful principals. 

I love Bradshaw so much and I think I'm just so lucky to have him to call my valentine!




2 comments:

Amie said...

Aw thats so cute. I love the photos of you two! Happy Valentines Day!

Amy said...

I love this post. Bradshaw's a great guy, and he is lucky to have you. Sure hope he read this post!!!