Sunday, February 19, 2012

BOYS.....

I love my boys , but sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out, scream , pound my head against the wall.....and run away to a far off place were there is peace and quite! Our house has been little stressful lately with the reno going on and living out of boxes and a house that is getting messier and messier each and every day ... ( I will save this for the next post ) anyways so what I'm getting at is my emotions and temper has been running little higher.. o and it might be due to the uncomfortable feeling of being pregnant ( ok I will save this for the next next post ) anyways the point to this story is I gave Grayson and Hayden a left over box last week , I figured it would entertain them for a while, while I worked outside on breaking down the millions if box's that were in my house.. I came into the house to find that they had taken a Styrofoam and  broke it up into millions ,... and I mean MILLIONS of pieces and were throwing it into the air... " Its snowing "  I looked at them and did not know if I should cry or scream as loud as I could... they had it up there nose .. both could not breath , Grayson was spitting it all over my floor trying to get it out of his mouth .. The static was so bad that as soon as I walked into the house the little balls clung to my pants!!! I threw them into the shower and spent the next 2.5 hours vacuuming ( or trying to , the little balls clung all up the handle and all over the vacuum) It was on my furniture , the walls , up the hall, all in my hair , the ceiling fan... I  tried to take pictures but really I was just so mad that I only got a few before I lost my cool and went and sat myself in a time out!!



1 comment:

Scott and Tisha said...

Oh Meagan, that would be sooo frustrating. Glad you at least got a few pictures- you taught me that when Hayden and Maddy got into diaper cream to take the time to capture a picture no matter how frustrating. Hang in there- hopefully your house will have order soon enough.