Friday, November 19, 2010

photo update.... I know about time!

I'm once again so behind, Now that my life does not involve crafting 24/7 for the craft sale I once again have time to myself to get caught up on everything I am behind on ..and other then the laundry that is piled up , and the house that is dirty, I figured I should really update my blog first ...and my pile of laundry is so high I'm not sure where to start , so whats another day of waiting.... so I'm going to take you all the way back in time to the foot problem , them will get caught up! But enough talking here's the photos.....

Remember way back when I decided to cut my foot open with my sewing blade.... well the stitches came out 1 week later (which they were not ready to come out and my toe split right back open) . I managed to keep it clean for about a week and then it decided to get infected. It continued to grow and then one night Hayden stepped on it and POP out came this wonderful yellow and white puss!

Hayden was so excited about Halloween this year, he actually wanted to put his custom on, which is a improvement from last year.
Hayden was a fireman and Grayson was his puppy dog...


                                    At Ryan and Maddy's Halloween Party...

                                           At the Wards Trunk or Treat ......
                                     
                                   Getting all Packed up for our Medicine Hat Craft sale.... and we thought we were not going to have enough stuff..

                                  We had so much fun, we sold lots of our stuff,  We laughed about everything,we got to enjoy other peoples crafts with out our screaming kids, we ate great food , had good conversation... and we even got to sit in a hot tub for more then 3 mins..... It was a enjoyable girls weekend away.... maybe  we will have to  plan on next year... just don't tell our husbands yet!

                                   Getting  Hayden and his cousin Ready to have some outside time.... It lasted about 10 secs and then  they both were crying to come in were it was warm.... Its only been day 3 of snow and my kids are already going stir crazy, why do we live in this country again?

No comments: