Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reasons why I love him!

. He is hot :)
. He makes me feel special every day
. He is very patient with me

. He plays with the boys whenever he has an extra minute
. He loves being a dad, and it shows
. He gives the best back rubs and he does almost every night....
. He is so spiritual , which only means he makes me always want to be a better person
. He is an old fashion gentleman ( mam and sir kinda guy)
. He is very musical
. He knows how to make me feel better or brighten my day
.He can make me laugh harder then anyone I know
.He would bend over backwards to make me happy
and He loves me just the way I am!

I love you Bradshaw , Happy anniversary and birthday your an amazing person!

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

AWww! happy Anniversary to you two!

Amy said...

Hope you two get out on a date together, congrats!
Hot photo of you Megan!