Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The wedding dress..

YES I did .. I found my wedding dress! Some might not have a clue what Im talking about ... see I borrowed my wedding dress. I was lucky that my best friends sister in law had a dress , we all loved it and thought it was beautiful ... so I was lucky enough to borrow it on my wedding day. I though have always regretted not buying my dress .. and still do I always wanted to have my dress hanging in the closet like every other girl. And I always wanted to redo my wedding photos but never had the dress to do it... Until now .. I stopped into a thrift store one day to look for something for an activity and what did I find .. MY wedding dress.. well it was not mine cause it was new with the tags on it and well it as a couple sizes bigger then the one I wore .... sniff sniff.. but either way it was the exact same dress .. I could not decided what to do about it... so I bought it .. 100$ later and I had my dress new with tags ... and I was so excited .. I went right to Bradshaws work to let him know the awesome news .. which as you could imagine was more like a .."OOOO ok , I guess that's good.. but why?" he will never get it, see now I'm the girl that has a wedding dress hanging in her closet ...it was so fun to bring it home and try it on and play dress up..Hands down my best thrift store by ever!









No comments: