Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanksgiving....

What our family is thankful for....
We sat at the table this morning as a family..eating the wonderful waffles with whip cream and strawberries Bradshaw made us.. ( I was thankful for that)... and as we sat we chatted about life and all the things we are so thankful for...

Hayden's definition on being thankful.. "I know ..its when your happy for something you have to NOT do"...yep that sounds like Hayden..
after an explanation of what it really means here are some answers I got ..

Daddy....I'm thankful I have good obedient healthy children...I'm thankful for 6 years of happiness in marriage....I'm thankful to have a job to put food on the table..

Hayden....I'm thankful for my family....I'm thankful for Abbi...I'm thankful for my world my house

Grayson...I'm thankful for my cousins....dad and mom ( help from Hayden).. I'm thankful for a drink of water...

Mommy.. I'm very blessed with so many wonderful things its hard to only pick 3 things that I am thankful for.. But I'm truly thankful for mine and my families good health... I'm thankful to be blessed with a husband who helps me out who makes me better, who works hard and treats me so wonderful...and children who loves me unconditionally... I'm thankful to live in Lethbridge close to family and good friends..and for knowledge... I love love love my little family... I'm so blessed and our family is truly blessed this thanksgiving! 




No comments: