Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Almost.....

Well I'm dieing to get on my blog and update it with some fun projects I have been working ,photos and lots of old posts.... but using the computer at the library , I have enough time to check my blog quickly look through and check out a few of my favorite sites before my 20 min limit is over... BUT good news... is I should have it back by the weekend YAHOO... and when I get it back I'm taking all day Saturday to myself to catch up on the blogs I followed , get my creative juices flowing again .... then the next 4 hours uploading pictures and updating my blog.....but a quick peak of what I have for you......
 my vintage bedroom reno is finally almost done....
my headboard tutorial out of a old door
the wonderful funny things hayden has said this past couple weeks ( there is a few really funny things)
my kitchen hutch is redone and looks amazing...
family life...
40 bags 40 days challenge up date
Martha challenge ( I have forgot to blog all about it)
my post on our fiances and what are new and improved budget is to paying off debt....

so stay tuned !

1 comment:

Amy said...

I look forward to your posts. I'm so far behind in my blogging too, and I don't even have a broken computer to put me behind.