Sunday, January 30, 2011

Haydens so grown up...

Hayden is in Sunbeams and is "loving " it , I thought he was going to have a harder time with the change and the fact there is no more snack time or playing with the toys ... but NO he has ate it right up because I quote " I'm growing up into a grown up mommy, and now I get to talk in the microphone" end quote.. Hayden was the most excited about the fact that in primary you get to talk into the microphone . The week before he went into primary we were visiting his cousins ward and he was doing a talk in there primary we went and watched and ever since then , that's what Hayden figured you did in Primary... which was a a major let down for him the first day in his new class and he did not get to do the same.. he came out of the room and said
 " mommy I still have to go to sunbeams I did not speak in the microphone" and he still is waiting very patiently for his chance to do it! and I will be so excited when that day comes just to see his reaction when they tell him he gets to....

Not sure if I'm even aloud but I took a picture of him on if first day of sunbeams class...
Hayden's also grown much more brave since last year, we took him Sledding and he jumped right on and went down all by himself....and the best part was... 

.....he then walked up the hill by himself and did it again.... no work on my part which means that's one thing I have decided I actually like about the fact that my little boy is growing up!


 I know what a lovely picture of me and Grayson , whoever was taking the picture forgot to tell me Grayons face was covered...

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

yep so many things about kids getting older are GOOD!!!!!! (and i love that you took a picture of his first nursery day!)

mbmcclung said...

hahah I was not even sure If I was aloud to ... so when know one was looking I snapped one !!