Friday, January 21, 2011

Friends and Family...

I love my Friends and my family, I was thinking the other day about just how lucky I am to have good people I can surround myself with.  I'm thankful for that and also...


 Over the Christmas holidays I was able to meet up with my high school buds. It was great to see everyone , hear where they have been up to. I was so impressed with how everyone "turned" out. Almost everyone went to school , one was in 3rd year medicine , one in optometry school, one excepted into dental school , one applied for medical school , one working towards law, and nursing ...I would have never of thought that they would have turned out so good when I was attending high school that's for sure.. and all the girls looked the same nothing really changed with any of them, most are moms and supporting there husbands in there jobs or schooling.

Also for the ward I'm in and the good people that I get to rub shoulders with there. Last weekend Rhonda Steed and family put on a Ukrainian Christmas celebration, She had 12 different and amazing dishes , 7 different kinds of meat , which were also so good...then 7 different kinds of desserts... which were to die for... I went home full and extremely sleepy but it was a blast. It was good to get to know the people in the ward who I might not normally associate with and to visit with the ones that we would call our good friends already. This ward is full of awesome people who are always teaching me how to serve better, how to be a stronger more spiritual mom and are always helping me want to be a better example for my family and other friends.I'm grateful for that!

for my family , and everything they do to help me out..... but if I had to pick one person who helps me the most I would have to say my sister .. So I'm really really grateful for her. I can call on her anytime to help me get something done around the house, to sit in the car with the boys when I have to do errands, babysit or just to hang out. She will come over whenever I need her with out complaining....and she is GREAT with the boys...

I have really come to realize how important your family and friends are in your life....... That they are the ones who can help you get through alot of different trials. Its always Great to have someone to call to chat with, or someone who is always willing to help you out or bring over a meal when your in need.. so I would have to say I call myself extremely blessed to have such wonderful Friends and family!

1 comment:

edwardsfamily said...

I love all the pics from the "High School Reunion". I so wish I could have been there. It looked like a lot of fun...maybe this summer we should do another one?