Wow I can not believe that My little sister is 16... Holy cow were did the time go? I love that Michaela was born 10 years after me , I kinda feel like I was able to be her 2nd mother. I can still remember holding her in our wood rocking chair when she came home from the hospital, I can remember teaching her how to skate, I can remember dancing with her in our kitchen and throwing her around,I can remember going Bra shopping with her for the first time, now she is 16 and not only thinks boys are kinda cute, but her world revolves around them , her friends and cell phone.... All kidding aside , she has really turned into a wonderful and beautiful young women.... I love having a sister like her because... 1. She makes me feel important
2.She is trusty worthy, loyal and reliable
3. She a good friend
4. She caring and loving
5. She's makes me feel young again
6. She 's always there to make me laugh weather its at myself or her
7. She is goofy
8. She helps me accomplish my goals and my dreams
9. She is always willing to help
10. She is beautiful inside and out
11. She is Spiritual and is a great example for me of someone I need to be more like
12. She makes me want to be better
13. She is wonderful auntie , who is fun and loving
14. She is always willing to go on an adventure and try new things with me
15. She really is my best friend and other half
Michaela I Love you , your the best ...
Happy Sweet 16th Birthday!
"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there"