Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Still working on the pott...

I finally decided I'm just going to give up on the potty training Idea for awhile, I love being a mom but the one thing that might just turn me away from having more kids is the fact that I'm STILL changing diapers. Hayden has decided to make things more difficult for us by deciding that he does not want to "go in the pot" We have tried , stickers, rewards, turning the water on , making him wear only big boy undies, making him wear  no underwear, we have read books after books to him and even sang songs on how to pee in the pot .. BUT NOTHING IS WORKING, just when I think he has gotten it down pat for the day he goes and hides somewhere in the house just for me to find a nice surprise waiting for me...
so I have decided that I will take the pot with me wherever I go in case Hayden one day decides he wants to go in it , But for now I have to suck it up and keep changing stinky diapers... NO FUN!




2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

Well just keep in mind he won't go to kindergarten in diapers. Alden was close to 4. OLD. but it finally happened. Lucy was 3.5. OLD. but it happened. They all do it at some point. Don't stress about it and make your hubby change them :)

Amy said...

Funny photo! Yep, wait until he's ready. It sucks, but that's what works.