Thursday, January 30, 2014

Birthday and farewells ..

well it was Elder Kenneys Far well ... Bradshaw, I , Emily , Roxy and Michaela sang in church for his Far well , we sang 1 voice , I love that song , "I'm just one voice , but 1 voice can still be heard".... I'm excited for Tanner to head out , I know he is going to be a awesome missionary and so he is , cause he is already been out almost 1 year and is busy letting his voice be heard to the people in Flin Flon . After church we had a lunch in and visited with family .. Abbi also got to open a few more presents , and to her surprise she got another doll. Auntie Jen though made her the cutest baby quilt and it matched a blanket she made for her also ..it was so so darling , and Abbi loved it ..









 Yep connor is awesome with the kids .. he dragged them around the gym for much longer then i suspect he wanted to ..






It w

No comments: